PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE LAW ON THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI)
DECOLETAJE Y FIJACIÓN S.L., the company responsible for the website and hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, places this document at the disposal of the users in compliance with the provisions set forth in Act 34/2002, dated 11 July, concerning Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LLSSICE), published in the Spanish National Gazette No. 166 and to inform all users of the website of the conditions of use.
All persons who access this website shall be considered users and thereby commit to observe and comply strictly with the provisions established herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
DECOLETAJE Y FIJACIÓN S.L., reserves the right to change any of the information that appears in the website without being legally obliged to notify or inform the users previously of the corresponding obligations, under the understanding that publication in the DECOLETAJE Y FIJACIÓN S.L. website is sufficient notification.
1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Name of the domain: www.dyfsl.com
Brand name: DyF
Company name: DECOLETAJE Y FIJACIÓN S.L.
Company offices: Polígono Txako 17 Pab. U, 48480 ARRIGORRIAGA (BISCAY)
Entered in the Biscay (Mercantile / Public): Registry Tome 1759 Book 1262 Section 2 Sheet 109 Page 11469
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, edition, compilation and other items necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY or, if this were the case, whomever is given the explicit licence or authorisation by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation and registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they are intended, their reproduction, whether total or partial, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation shall require previous written authorisation by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY. Any use not unauthorised previously shall be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual and industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not associated with the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any controversy that may arise concerning the same. The RESPONSIBLE PARTY explicitly authorises third parties to access the specific contents of the website directly and the main www.dyfsl.com website in particular.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY recognises that the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of the owners, with the understanding that their mention or appearance on the website does not imply rights or responsibility of any kind over the same, nor does this imply support, sponsorship or recommendation by the former.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY shall not be held liable for any information published on its website, provided this information is manipulated or introduced by an un-associated third party.
The user may be redirected from the website to contents of third party websites. Since the RESPONSIBLE PARTY cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their corresponding websites, it shall not be held liable in any way for said contents. In any event, it shall proceed immediately to remove any content that contravenes national or international legislation, morals or public order, removing the link to that website immediately and informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY shall not be held liable for stored information and content, including but not limited to forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other medium that allow third parties to publish contents independently on the RESPONSIBLE PARTY's website. However, in compliance with the provisions in Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY places itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces who are actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of these contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties, morals or public order. If any user considers that there is content on the website that may be classified as such, they are entreated to inform the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested for correct operation. In principle, it can be guaranteed to work properly during the 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY does not rule out possible programming errors, force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that may impede access to the website.
The purpose of cookies is to personalise, store and recover information on the browsing habits of visitors from the specific equipment used for access and, sometimes, to identify the user. The user's browser stores cookies in the hard disk only during the current session, occupies a minimal amount of space and does not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (known as session cookies).
The cookies installed by www.dyfsl.com are:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through the website, platform or application and to use the various options or services offered, such as controlling data traffic or communication, session identification, accessing restricted areas, recalling items that form part of an order, processing the purchase of an order, requesting membership or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content to reproduce video or sound or sharing content via social networks.
- Custom cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration used to access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Whether processed by us or third parties, these can be used to quantify the number of users and carry out a statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service being offered. This is done by analysing user browsing on our website to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertisement cookies: Whether processed by us or third parties, these allow us highly efficient management of the offer of advertisements on the website, adapting advertisement content to the content of the requested service or the use made of our website. This requires analysing user browsing habits on the internet and presenting advertisements associated with the user's browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the most efficient management of the advertising that the editor has included in a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service. These cookies store user behaviour information obtained from continued observation of browsing habits, thereby developing a specific profile to show associated advertisements.
Third party cookies: www.dyfsl.com can use third party cookies to collect information for statistical purposes, use of the website by the user and to provide other services associated with its activity and other internet services on behalf of DECOLETAJE Y FIJACIÓN S.L.
Deleting or blocking cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed in your computer by using the options of the browser installed in your computer:
Website servers can detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows subsequent data processing to obtain strictly statistical metrics concerning the number of printed pages, number of visits to website servers, the order of the visits, point of access, etc.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The parties hereby submit to Spanish legislation for the resolution of all controversies or matters associated with this website or its activities. The competent Courts and Tribunals for the resolution of any conflict derived from or associated with the use of this website shall be those closest to ARRIGORRIAGA.
1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
DECOLETAJE Y FIJACIÓN S.L., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is responsible for processing users' personal data and hereby informs the users that these data shall be processed according to the provisions set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of personal data of individuals and the free circulation of these data, to which end the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of data processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The intended processing operations are as follows:
- To send advertisement communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications shall be sent by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be associated with its products and services or those of collaborators or suppliers with which it has arrived at a sponsorship agreement. In the latter case, these third parties shall never have access to personal data.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any manner of petition by the user through any of the contact channels placed at their disposal.
- To send the website news bulletin.
Data storage criteria: the data shall be stored as long as there is a mutual interest in the purpose of data processing; when no longer necessary for said purpose, the data shall be deleted using appropriate security measures to guarantee their anonymity or total destruction.
Data communication: The data shall not be transmitted to third parties unless mandated by law.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, transfer and delete their data and to restrict or oppose processing of their data.
- The right to present a claim before the control authority (agpd.es) if they consider that data processing is not being conducted according to current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering the information in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, or entered in the download forms, users explicitly, freely and unequivocally agree that their data are necessary for the provider to attend to their request and that the inclusion of information in the remaining fields is voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data submitted to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are correct and is liable for reporting any changes to the same.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and explicitly guarantees users that their personal data will not be ceded to third parties under any circumstance and that their personal data shall not be ceded in any way unless previous explicit, informed and unequivocal consent is provided by the user. All the data requested by the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide the user with optimal service. If the data are not provided in full, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided by the website will adjust to user needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In compliance with the provisions set forth in current regulations regarding personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with the provisions of GDPR regulations on the processing of personal data under its responsibility and specifically with the principles included in Article 5 of the GDPR, governing lawful, loyal and transparent processing of interested party data that are appropriate, pertinent and restricted to data strictly necessary for the corresponding processing purposes.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that is has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set forth in the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of the user and has informed the latter properly on how to exercise said rights.